The GC100 Gaming Controller
Turn any PC into a gaming machine!
The GC100 is a fully featured gaming controller which supports all functions required in a GLI compliant gaming cabinet. GC100 is controlled by e2c’s powerful iSocket single API middleware, supporting all standard gaming peripherals and IO.
The GC100 controller allows system architects to separate the hardware-specific machine interface functions from the X86 computing platform. This allows designers freedom of choice on computing platform, whilst minimising the effort involved in supporting peripherals and low level control interfaces.
- USB Interface
- iSocket GDM middleware
- X86 host (Windows or Linux)
- 3 x GDM serial ports
- 32 TTL inputs + 32 OD outputs (350mA)
- 3 x 3A outputs
- 8 x Battery-back intrusions
- 1 MB battery-backed SRAM
- 2 x SHA256 crypto security
- Hard meter current sense
- 2 x 15W Class D amp
- 128kB EE memory
- Small form factor 212 x 93 x 12 mm
Typical Gaming IO Controller Application
This example shows the GC100 used with the intelligent backplane kit. This combines GC100 with a passive machine backplane.
- JCM UBA Bill Validator using RS232/ID003
- Ticket printer using RS232 (TCL) protocol
- Tower light on high current outputs
- QL coin mech on CCTalk
- Compact hopper on CCTalk
- 12 x 15W speakers
- Intrusion switches
- 3 x hard meters
- button deck via GP10
This example illustrates USB connect to the host gaming platform. in this case, GC100 controls all the IO and peripherals through iSocket Gaming Device Manager (GDM).
GC100 Compatible Products
iSocket Enterprise Server and Enterprise Cloud provide robust and secure monitoring of complex machines comprising multiple peripherals. Built from the ground up to provide an IoT solution capable of both monitoring and remotely controlled connected machines.
e2c offer a full payment solution kits, comprising CC smart hubs, embedded PC’s and a full range of payment peripherals. Kits come with full wiring kits and out-of-the-box support for bundled peripherals. Just add them in your enclosure and the kits will be fully operational.
- On premises server and cloud versions
- Secure monitoring and control
- Azure, AWS and Google cloud
- Automatic client connections
- Server side client control
- Full configured Payment Solutions
- Best of breed Peripherals
- Full wiring systems including power
- Fast time to market
- Fully functional out of the box
Smart Technology for A Connected World
+44 (0) 131 564 0248
14B Elgin Industrial Estate, Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland, United Kingdom, KY12 7SN
+886 (0) 2-2788 9547
Nangang Road. Sec 3 No.7 Lane 16, 7th Floor
USA Local Dial number
+1 702 475 5270
- Use of Website
- Terms & Conditions