The CC300 Smart Payment Hub
The CC300 smart device hub is a fully-featured device hub combining 4 serial ports with extensive GPIO. CC300 is intended for applications within payment systems where there is a requirements for multiple IO control, such as gaming AWP’s. CC300 includes the main peripheral interfaces of CCTalk and MDB (master only). CCTalk and MDB interfaces are both powered interfaces.
The CC300 smart device hub is used with iSocket Payment Device Manager (PDM) to provide payment and payout facilities on any kiosk or terminal. CC300 connects to any host platform using USB only.
The CC300 smart device hub provides a full complement of physical device interfaces for connecting payment peripherals. In addition, CC300 includes 16 In + 16 Out GPIO, SEC digital meter support and 1MB battery backed SRAM. It is suitable both for payment kiosk applications and AWP or Bingo gaming applications.
Combining a fully featured e2c CashBus (CCTalk + MDB M+S) interface with dual serial ports, CC300 is suitable for demanding payment applications of cash and cashless payment.
The CC300 can be used with all e2c supported payment devices for cash and cashless systems.
- USB Interface
- iSocket PDM Pro
- X86 or ARM host platform
- 2 x Serial Port (RS232/RS485/TTL)
- Vending MDB Interface
- 1 wire iButton security interface
- 12+24V DC input.
- 3 x CCTalk powered interfaces
- 6 x GPIO (3 in + 3 out x 1A)
- 16In + 16 Out @250mA GPIO
- I2C expansion
- SHA256 crypto security
- 1MB battery backed SRAM
- Small form factor 162 x 106 x 20 mm
CC300 Smart Device Hub
e2c Cash Control (CC) Smart Hubs are designed to allow integration of complex payment peripherals into any computing platform with a USB interface. Utilising iSocket middleware for device management & with more than 250 payment devices supported, CC Smart Hubs dramatically simplify peripherals integration and management & are the best choice for systems integrators!Donny McDonald, CEO
CC300 Smart Device Hub Smart Vending Application
This example shows a CC200 used in a smart vending application. The solution includes the following peripherals:
- JCM UBA bill validator using CCTalk
- MEI CF7000 series coin changer using MDB (Via cashbus interface)
- Nayax Cashless payment via serial protocol
- COM0 is used for DEX interface
- Expansion port used to provide IO for vending motors, etc
- 1 wire bus is used for security features
- System controlled from PC/X86 running iSocket middleware
This example illustrates how it is possible to connect best of breed devices into a solution . With iSocket being cross platform any X86 or ARM platform can be used as the computing module.
CC300 Compatible Products
iSocket Enterprise Server and Enterprise Cloud provide robust and secure monitoring of complex machines comprising multiple peripherals. Built from the ground up to provide an IoT solution capable of both monitoring and remotely controlled connected machines.
e2c offer a full payment solution kits, comprising CC smart hubs, embedded PC’s and a full range of payment peripherals. Kits come with full wiring kits and out-of-the-box support for bundled peripherals. Just add them in your enclosure and the kits will be fully operational.
- On premises server and cloud versions
- Secure monitoring and control
- Azure, AWS and Google cloud
- Automatic client connections
- Server side client control
- Full configured Payment Solutions
- Best of breed Peripherals
- Full wiring systems including power
- Fast time to market
- Fully functional out of the box
Smart Technology for A Connected World
+44 (0) 131 564 0248
14B Elgin Industrial Estate, Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland, United Kingdom, KY12 7SN
+886 (0) 2-2788 9547
Nangang Road. Sec 3 No.7 Lane 16, 7th Floor
USA Local Dial number
+1 702 475 5270
- Use of Website
- Terms & Conditions