The CC200 Smart Payment Hub
The CC200 smart device hub allows you to add payment to any machine.
The CC200 smart device hub is used with iSocket Payment Device Manager (PDM) to provide payment and payout facilities on any kiosk or terminal. CC200 connects to any host platform using USB only.
The CC200 smart device hub provides a full complement of physical device interfaces for connecting payment peripherals. Combining a fully featured e2c CashBus (CCTalk + MDB M+S) interface with dual serial ports, CC200 is suitable for demanding payment applications of cash and cashless payment.
The CC200 supports payout devices such as hoppers, cash recyclers and note/bill dispensers.
- X86 or ARM host platform
- 2 x Serial Port (RS232/RS485/TTL)
- 1 wire iButton security interface
- 12-48V DC input.
- 5V @2A output power
- 6 x GPIO (3 in + 3 out x 1A)
- Expansion Interface (SPI/I2C/1W)
- SHA256 crypto security
- Small form factor 106 x 65 x 20 mm
- PCBA Version 84 x 60 x 20 mm
e2c Cash Control (CC) Smart Hubs are designed to allow integration of complex payment peripherals into any computing platform with a USB interface. Utilising iSocket middleware for device management & with more than 250 payment devices supported, CC Smart Hubs dramatically simplify peripherals integration and management & are the best choice for systems integrators!Donny McDonald, CEO
CC200 Smart Device Hub Smart Vending Application with Cash Controls Peripherals
This example shows a CC200 used in a smart vending application. The solution includes the following peripherals:
- JCM UBA Bill Validator using CCTalk
- MEI CF7000 series coin changer using MDB (via cashbus interface)
- Nayax Cashless Payment via serial protocol
- COM0 is used for DEX interface
- Expansion port used to provide IO for vending motors etc
- I Wire bus used for security features
- System controlled from PC/X86 running iSocket middleware
- This example illustrates how it is possible to connect best of breed devices into a solution
- With iSocket being cross platform any X86 or ARM platform can be used as the computing module.
Smart Device Hub Compatible Products
iSocket Enterprise Server and Cloud provide robust and secure monitoring of complex machines comprising multiple peripherals. Built from the ground up to provide an IoT solution capable of both monitoring and remotely controlled connected machines.
e2c offer a full payment solution kits, comprising CC smart hubs, embedded PC’s and a full range of payment peripherals. Kits come with full wiring kits and out-of-the-box support for bundled peripherals. Just add them in your enclosure and the kits will be fully operational.
- On premises server and cloud versions
- Secure monitoring and control
- Azure, AWS and Google cloud
- Automatic client connections
- Server side client control
- Full configured Payment Solutions
- Best of breed Peripherals
- Full wiring systems including power
- Fast time to market
- Fully functional out of the box
Smart Technology for A Connected World
+44 (0) 131 564 0248
14B Elgin Industrial Estate, Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland, United Kingdom, KY12 7SN
+886 (0) 2-2788 9547
Nangang Road. Sec 3 No.7 Lane 16, 7th Floor
USA Local Dial number
+1 702 475 5270
- Use of Website
- Terms & Conditions